KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER PROGRAMM ROLLING 4
1. Is now opened for application. The information and guidelines can be viewed from RMC portal under the heading of KTP Programme. The grant is open to researchers either individually or in groups.
2. Criteria evaluation as below:
The criteria for evaluation
1) Based on 5 KRA
2) Output from transfer of knowledge
3) Impact of knowledge transfer
4) Viability and sustainability
5) Capacity building
6) Improved product, services , and/or policies
7) level of commitment of academia, industry and community
8) minimum of 30% project cost for industry (30% can be of monetary and in- kind)
9) for community-commitment from community leader, relevant govt. agencies, and other institutions (to include non monetary contribution, if any)
10) potential for replication
General Comments on rejection
1) project is more on research based or consultancies driven
2) Knowledge transfer driven is low and not justified
3) objective not in line with KTP requirement
4) the output is not quantified
5) incomplete information of intern or no. of academia
6) no evidence of industry commitment
3. The work flow for the application is as follows:
|1||Application submission to RA||Project Leader||29 November 2013|
|2||RA Submit Application to RMC||RA||2 December 2013|
|3||Evaluation & Endorsement Application||RMC||2 & 5 December 2013|
|4||Submit Application to KPM-USM||RMC||6 December 2013|
- Check List KTP 2013 NEW!!
- Garis Panduan KTP Komuniti Versi 2.0 NEW!!
- KTP SLIDE 2013 NEW!!
- Garis Panduan KTP Industri Versi 2.0 NEW!!
- KTP FLAGSHIP COMMUNITY APPLICATION FORM 2.0 VERSION NEW!!
- KTP COMMUNITY APPLICATION FORM 2.0 VERSION NEW!!
- KTP FLAGSHIP INDUSTRY APPLICATION FORM 2.0 VERSION NEW!!
- KTP INDUSTRY APPLICATION FORM 2.0 VERSION NEW!!