Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS) Phase 2/2014
Fundamental Research Grants Phase 2/2014 is now open for application.
Those proposal who have been rejected in the first phase, please make amendment accordingly to the panel recommendation and you may resubmit as a new proposal for the second phase.
Please prepare early to avoid late submission. There will be time constrain due to the Aidil Fitri Holiday for evaluation period.
- Ceiling : RM 250,000
- Duration 1 to 3 years
Work Flow for Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS) Phase 2/2014
1. Profile Registration in MyGrants Online System by Project Leader (1st July 2014)
2. Announcement FRGS Phase 2/2014 Opening Grant by RMC (1st July 2014)
3. Preparation of Proposal in MyGrants System by Project Leader (1st – 24 July 2014)
4. Panel Appointment, proposal evaluation, applicant ammendment and Panel Verification (Recommended/Not Recommended) by Research Alliance (25 July – 24 August 2014)
5. Final Verification by RMC (Recommended/ Not Recommended)(26 August 2014)
6. Evaluation & Endorsement by JKPP (28 August 2014)
7. Proposal submission to MOE (1 September 2014)
* Briefing on FRGS Phase 2/2014 by RMC will not be conducted. However, briefing by Research Alliance is encouraged.
* Important date for researchers is 1July to 24July 2014 (Prepare proposal in MyGrants system)